Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

Welcome to Ella's Blog


Kiora,my Name is Ella. I am 8 years old. I live in Hornby (in Christchurch). Me and my sisters live in two homes. The first house I live in is me, my two sisters and my mum. The other house I live in is me, my sisters, my dad and my step-mum.

My favourite things to do is eat, sleep, play and have time with my family. Mostly eating food. I love playing with my big sister Sophia even though we fight 100 times a day. We like playing together.

Thank yo for visiting my blog a following my learning journey. Please feel free to leave a positive comment.



3 comments:

  1. Well done Ella on writing your first blog post! I thought it was very cute that you say you love playing with Sophia but you fight so much. My sister and I used to fight heaps to but now as adults we are really good friends. Don't forget to proof read your writing before you post. It's very easy to miss simple mistakes. Keep up the great posting Ella, I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Mclachlan. I really like your feedback. I will be making lots more blog posts.

      Delete
  2. good jod ella keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.