Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Deadly Smile

Hi i'm Ella and you are here to read about my next blog post. My blog post today is about a weird man. What we had to do was watch a short film and choose an activity for it. I chose my activity and it was about me writing it in third person. I got all of my ideas from the video and my head. Thank you for reading.


I was peeping out from the rocks spying on this man that would just stay still. This car pulling up and I tried to warn him but it was too late. I saw the sketchy man jump into the car and I got worried. I decided to follow them to see what was going on. I followed them and saw that the car was wobbling a lot. The man driving talking to the quiet man and then… They crashed. There was lots of dust as the car drove off the cliff. I thought I saw something. The dirt is fading away. It’s gone now. *GASP*. There he was the scary man staring into my eyes with a deadly smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.