Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Wolf boiled alive?

 















































Hi I am Ella, welcome to my next blog. My blog today is about the newspaper about a wolf boiled alive. We Had to write a newspaper about the three little piggy's. What happened was there was a video about the three little piggy's in real life. We had to choose a side, either be on the wolfs side where he got boiled  alive or the pigs where they were defending their house. I was defending the three piggy's because they had lost 2 homes already to the wolf. I had to write down all I thought and made a real newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.