Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Genie Drawing

Salaam and good evening my friends. Welcome to my next blog post. Today I will be showing you my art work I have made of the Genie from Aladdin. We have been working on a production called ALADDIN! While some people are practising the other people that are not in this very scene will go on a slide and complete a task. Me and some friend decided to draw a Genie and we think we did good. It took 1 session for drawing and half a session for colouring in. This is how mine turned out : ) ( :

 

8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ella,
    I really like your genie drawing. I liked how you used a line of a song that the genie is in to greet us. I'm in Aladdin as well and i'm drawing Abu.
    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ella its me Emmy I love your genie drawing. you must be amasing at art do you enjoy this sort of stuff? from Emmy. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ella, your genie looks amazing, you must be very proud from Sylvie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ella this is alsome I was trying to draw this for production☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam ella its me tayla from korimako i really love your drawing it looks really good, i like how you added the genie coming out of lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella, Its me Maisey from Korimako. Your Genie looks amazing you must be very proud. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ella
    I really like your drawing of the Genie like how you put a lot of detail into your drawing
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ella i like your picture that you did and also all the detail that you put into it good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.