Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Molly, Tommo and Charlie

 Kia ora, my name is Ella and you are currently reading my next BLOG POST! We are reading a chapter book called Private Peaceful. There are 3 friends that start off normal but then 2 of them start becoming closer. Read more about this in the next paragraphs.


Private Peacful/How have Molly, Charlie and Tommo's relation ship changing. 


Molly, Charlie and Tommo Have changed quite a bit. From all being best friends to Molly and Charlie fading away from little Tommo. Charlie had met Molly from Tommo's class. They all would hang out together as friend group. They all loved each other equally. All tho Charlie and Molly have been getting closer. Don’t get me wrong she was very kind to Tommo too but a little too kind. More like a little brother. Charlie and Molly left school to get new jobs at the big house. So even more closer they were getting. They slowly started doing more stuff together alone more than with Tommo. They ran away from Tommo once to do skinny dipping. Having more fun together and not with Tommo they started to become more than friends. All though Molly and Charlies relation ship wasn’t the only relation that changed.Charlie and Tommo were basically inseparable. They always told stories to each other in bed but not anymore. Charlie started getting older and more mature. He stopped playing with Tommo and started paying more and more attention to Molly. Overall Charlie and Molly became closer and Tommo was slowly going out of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.