Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Caring Coasteering

 Hello My name is Ella and last week from Tuesday to Friday we went to Wainui Camp. We had several activities. One on the day we got there and two the rest of the days. We did thing such as Kayaking, Code breaking (safe), orienteering, Coasteering and later on in the night we played games. So we had to reflect and talk about our favourite activity.


 My favourite was Coasteering. Coasteering is where you walk across rocks and jump off high cliffs. This slide tells you why Coasteering is one of my favourite activitys. I liked Coasteering because I think exploring is fun and i like watching the ocean slowly get closer and closer.
What would be your favourite activity?😁😁😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.