Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

My leaping Lego Lady


 Hi I am Ella and welcome to my new blog post! This time round I have made a Lego version of myself. No I am not yellow but it turns me into a real Lego person! This takes time and thought but I am pretty proud of myself. I thought drawing the outside of it would make it pop and it did. The glasses brings out my personality and the Nike shows I love wearing branded clothing. Are you a good drawer? Also if you haven't seen my recent post go have a look at that! See ya next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella,I love your work so much, I wish I could drew that too.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.