Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Basketball Bang


 

Hello my name is Ella and you are here to look at my blog post. The story I am telling you today is about keeping others safe. What can you see here? I see two boys playing basketball until a group of mean boys come and take over. The mean boys steal there basketball and push them to the ground. This is what I would do if I was in this situation. I would stand up for my friend and tell them to go away. What would you do if YOU were in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.