Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

The Waitangi Treaty

 Hello my name is Ella Davidson and welcome to my next blog post. What you will be experiencing today is how I would feel  if I were one of the first Maori Settlers who were losing control of there land. I am sorry if you may not understand a bit here and there but you will get what I mean. This Term Toroa have been  focusing on Maori, ancestors and the Maori culture and how it started. The British came along and thought they had bought this piece of land. War had gone on and the Waitangi  Treaty was signed. Who were your ancestors? How would you feel about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.