Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

That cat accident (That ruined my life)

Hi I am Ella and this is a blog post about a cat
accident. I actually did this in my free time I had
when I finished my work. I hope you like it!

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUUUUUM! Oreo pooped on the floor again. Can
you PLEASE Clean it up!” I screamed.


“No you clean it up! Oreo is your cat that you
begged me to buy for you. Oreo costs a lot of money.
I have to buy her food her litter! I have to pick up
her poop out of her litter. You can at least clean up
her mess on the floor!” Mum told me.


“I am sooo not picking up her poop! That is so
disgusting!!!!!!!!! Why would you even ask me that.
Me plus picking up Oreos poop= NOT A THING!!!
!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“You better pick up that poop or you will get a slap
on the bottom! You do not want me telling your
father.” Mum yelled.

“NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!! Don’t tell him! Please he
will do something very mean. He is going to hurt
me by……. TAKING MY PHONE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine
I will pick it up! You are so mean. Why do you
have to do that. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I
said in a mad but sad voice.

“HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I can use my secret
weapon. Her father. Actually all he would do is tell
her to calm down and give her a chocolate.
(Don’t tell her I said that.)”

“What did you just say to them. I am so going to tell
dad that you told me that he was going to do
something!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ha Ha Ha! It is so easy to make trouble.”
                  AKA
Image result for black and white cat smiling
"Meow Meow Meow  Meow Meow."
Thank you for reading BYE!!!!!!!
!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella. I just read this and it's great! Do you actually have a cat called Oreo?
    Positive: I liked the part when you screamed- Me plus picking up Oreo's poop= NOT A THING!!!" It was funny! :D
    Thoughtful: This writing piece reminded When my cat Twinkle pooped on the floor, but my mum picked it up!
    Helpful: Next time you could put not so much emojis and exclamation marks.

    Thx

    Ruby W-C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't have a cat named Oreo. Thank you a lot for your feed back.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.