Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Duathalon

Hello everybody, I am Ella and this blog post is about the duathlon in school. Me and the rest of my reading group were doing writing about the duathlon. I didn't do the duathlon but did watch it. So sit back and relax while reading my story.

On Tuesday years 5-8 did the duathlon in Marshland school.
Me and Mr. Bell’s literacy group was meant to be doing literacy
but instead, we got to skip some class and go cheer for the
people who participated the duathlon. It was really fun cheering
for everybody. I also got to run with them to. Technically I ran
some of the way and not all of it. I was a little to lazy.


I went by the gate to cheer for people when they went past. I
cheered for Isla, Tyler and Ethan. They were actually the only
people I knew. I got told of a little bit for going past the gate, but
after that I just keeped on going past it.


I went to the end of the hub to run with Isla. She started slowing
down for a little bit, but I helped her out and told her to keep on
running. I was running with her until the gate and then left her to
do the last round. Her face was getting really pink.

I saw Ethan running with a boy. Then Riley and Macy joined in
with them. They looked pretty cool running right next to each
other. Me and Olivia I were running with Isla. Then Chloe and
Brooke R joined in.

After the race finished I wanted to know who won. Sadly I didn’t
get to know who won. I think Tyler won because she is really
fast. I also think Isla came 2nd. I have noooo idea who came
3rd. Everybody did a good job.

Next time I think I will compete with them. I wish I competed,
that would be really cool for me. Not to brag but I would have
came 2nd. I don’t want to say I would come 1st because I think
Kaia would come first. I still had a little chance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.