Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Alien Mud Monster

Hi and welcome to my next blog post. I have been working on this for a while and it is my diary entry. Enjoy.
DIARY

Dear: Diary

My school is doing book day in couple of days. I need to find the best costume to get the best costume PRIZE!!!!!!!!! My mum thinks that a box and a biscuit tin will do the trick. I DID NOT SAY YES TO THAT so,... she grabbed my old pj’s and then glued scales on it. Then she added some eyes on it and then... BAM!... I was an alien scaled MONSTER! I went to school and saw Marcus, (The one that always brags about his costume) wasn’t wearing his costume. He forgot it was costume day today. Now I am definitely going to win the prize. I went to go see Derek (My best friend) to see what costume he was wearing. Unfortunately he was wearing a Michael Jackson costume. He looked really good. Finally it was time to win a prize. I noticed that my scales were falling off. I won a prize and had to take a picture for the newspaper. It was embarrassing because I had cat pajamas on. I rolled in the mud to make me look like a monster.I took the picture and Bam! I was a MUD MONSTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.