Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

SIT

Hi and welcome to my next blog post. Today I will be showing you mu SIT. SIT stands for surprising, Interesting and troubling. My article was about 45 rattlesnakes under a house.
Enjoy



Sit


___
By Ella


Surprise
I was surprised when I heard that there were 45 rattlesnakes under his house. I thought that maybe the rattlesnakes would get inside the house. I found it surprising that there were rattlesnakes hanging from the house.

Interesting
I think that it was interesting when he got people who came to get them but the rattlesnakes didn’t bite anybody. I found it interesting how they needed 3 buckets for 45 rattlesnakes. I thought they would need at least 6.

Troubling

I think that maybe if the rattlesnakes did get in the house he might bite his body. Luckily they stayed under the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.