Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Wonderopolis

Hi and welcome to my next blog. This is about a pigs rolling in mud. This task is called a SIT.
Enjoy


SIT
___
By Ella
Image result for pigs






Surprise
I got surprised when I found out that pigs are actually clean animals and not dirty old muddy animals.

Interesting

I thought it was interesting when I found out that the pig only roll in mud just to get cool on really hot days.

Troubling
It was troubling for me when I found out that they use dirty dirty mud instead of sprinklers, the stuff that will keep you clean and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.