Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Leprechaun

Hello and welcome to my next blog post. In maths I had to find a photo from google and my teacher would print it out. The next step would be I would get an OHT paper and put it on the printed out photo. I then got a vivid and drew lines over the OHT piece of paper. I then put numbers inside each shape. Then we printed the OHT piece of paper and it came out like white piece of paper with lines and numbers. Then you would get someone else to colour it in for you.

1.                                                                                                                 2.

                                      3.`                                                                   4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.