Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

MY SITS

Hello and welcome to my next blog post. Today I will be showing you my sits. SIT stands for Surprising, Interesting and Troubling.



Wonderopolis

S- I was pretty surprised when I found out that chocolate has some caffeine inside of it I thought it was just milk and flavouring.

I-I found it interesting when I found out all these big words like alkaloid, simulant and theobromine.

T-I don’t like how dogs aren’t aloud chocolate and chocolate is delicious.

Kiwi kids news

S- I found it surprising when I found out that a snake was in the toilet. What I mean is how in the entire earth would a snake get into the toilet.

I- It was interesting when the snake bit her she thought it was a frog and not a snake, like wouldn’t it hurt.

T- I found it troubling when I saw on the picture that half of the snakes body was inside the toilet. It is disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.