Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Gangster Granny

Hi and welcome to my next blog post. Today I made a word art about one of my most favourite books. If you don't know it is Gangster Granny. I have had a teacher read it to the class before. Gangster Granny is about a cool granny who is a thief. She brings her grandson on a little adventure to a diamond store. They break in and steal some jewels. Have you ever been on a site that will help you make some

                                          cool thing like this.

I made this on Word art. Go check it out.
     

2 comments:

  1. Great job Ella. I love the use of the word art. I have brought this book home to read so then we can chat about it. Have you seen that David Walliams is reading a new story every day online? The link is on the home learning slides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Smith that is great to know!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.