Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

The sun setting into the sky

Hi I am Ella and welcome to my next blog post. At the start of this year we were describing pictures in literacy. The photo we were describing at this moment is, a girl looking at the sun set on a farm. We had a limited amount of time to do this, maybe 15-20 minutes. Have you watched a sun set before? This is what I wrote.

I was tired walking up the long hill, dragging up an old rusty cart. It had boxes
full of fragile cricket bats. Ya! I was nearly at the very top of the hill. I was finally
at the top of the beautiful hill. I always come up here to look at the wonderful
view. It is always beautiful looking at everything in the farm. The corn, peas
tomatoes! WOW! There is something you definitely don’t see everyday. There
it was the beautiful purpley orangery sky. 



The sunset coming down slowly. I felt the salty tear drop into my mouth. It was
so magnificent I was starting to shed tears. Looking at the green fuzzy trees
full of wonder and beauty. 

Watching the sun slide itself down slowly. The clouds slowly passing away
into the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.