Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Machine made by ME


Hi and welcome to my next blog post. Today I am showing you my writing. In literacy we have been doing descriptive writing. We are trying to describe this photo. We aren't trying to make a full story, we are just saying what the (machine) is made of. (Well what we think it is made of). I tried my best to describe this machine. What is your favourite type of writing?

Wow. I think I may have invented my very own submaplane. I made it with four of my school rubbery pencils. I taped it together with old tape I used on some photos inside. I had some old metal propellers left in the garage. To make the steering wheel I had a piece of wood that came from my friends and then, I stuck a whole lot of pins to it. The propellers were highlighted green. I stuck a old helmet with mini propellers. It had old rusty marks, the colour of blue and green. The base was an old pirate ship I played with when I was little. When I was little my dad gave me a sculpture of myself.  The ship was so old if you rubbed your hand against it you would feel the scratchy material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.