Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Me and my dogs.

Hi and welcome to my next blog post. Korimako had a writing test on and we had to write about a picture we saw. The picture was of two dogs running on the beach. We had a certain amount of time to do this. This is what I wrote.

I hear the whaling of the seas. I hear dogs barking in the distance. I feel the air slashing onto my face and, feel sand hitting against my legs. The wet dog slowly filling my nose. I smell salty water dripping down my face. I see Dogs splashing in the water with desire.  My smallest dog Glaze and bigger one Chop. I see them running up and down the soft sand getting closer to the water. I start feeling the sun come out more because I think I am getting sun burnt. I can taste the salt water dripping onto my tongue as my dogs run past. I was thinking how cute, fast and playful dogs can actually be.  I smelt the sweaty old man going for a run down the beach. I see people playing volleyball in the distance. I ran in the water with my dogs. I felt the freezing cold water hit my skin. My eyes glazed at the sky wondering what it would be like to fly. My dogs paddled back to shore. I watched my wet dogs and said how am I gonna get them in the car. I swam back to shore and stared at my beautiful dogs running around in the water. Suddenly smelt a tint of (poop). I looked an I saw my dog pooping on the beach. Eh, I bought bags. I put the bag inside out put my hand in the bag and picked up the poo. The smell was revolting. It smelt like wet dog and toe jams. Wait no rubbish bins! How am I gonna deal with that on the ride home?   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.