Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Where am I???


Hello and welcome to my next blog post. A few weeks ago I wrote this thinking about something different coming to the world. It took me around a day to make this and I still made some mistakes.


Where am I? It looks like I have been kicked to the other side of the planet. I’m walking around looking at all the other species staring at me like I was a chicken walking on a trampoline. The species had weird shaped things on the side of there heads. They also have two things on there face that help them look around. Why would they have two? Where I come from we only have one. They have little things on there stomachs like a hole. I saw at the beach. I think that is what it’s called. I asked everyone with it if they got shot by the OTHERS. The OTHERS are mosquitoes. Those little thing are like dynamite. They will attack when they get the chance. Some one just came up to me and said “Can I please get a photo of you for my kid. He loves people that dress up!”. I told her “ I am real.”. For some reason she started running and screaming out… “I’M GONNA DIE!!!”. I think this (species) are pretty weird. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella
    This is a great post.
    I love how descriptive you've been.
    Next time just remember to double cheek before posting.
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.