Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Me in 10 years : )πŸ˜‰

Hi and today I will be showing you what I think I am going to be like and do in 10-15 years time. We are doing this in literacy where we find what we are now and think about what could change.


Hi I am Ella and I am 10 years old. I love playing sports and playing games but what do you think you would be like in 10 years time?
I think I would be a really wonky person. I would probably play the same sport I do now but I may be better. Right now I am really bad at guitar. In 10 years time I think I could play heaps of songs and perform at different places. I love playing netball but I think by the time I am 20 I will LOVE touch more. I right now am not the smartest person but I think I will be pretty smart. My mum really wants me to be smart so I don’t have to live with her when i’m 25. This is How I think I will live my life. I also really want to play sports for a living. I LOVE playing touch and netball. My personality is right now nice but a little sassy. In the future I think I will have a funny nice but still a little sass.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ella, Fabulous writing and I can totally see you living your life like this in the future. Have a go at putting your writing into paragraphs as it will add more structure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella, this is an amazing piece of writing. I really enjoyed reading it.
    Maynbe next time you could explain where you are going tom live once you leave your mums house. But other than that, I really like your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ella it is Molly.
    I am pretty sure you are going to live your life like that.
    But I think you need to put your piece of writing into paragraphs to make it more functional to read. But otherwise I really like it in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella, I really like your writing it is very precise I think.
    I think next time you could've put it into paragraphs too, if I was being picky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ella it is Sophia!
    I can't believe I am going to say this but... I agree with you! Yes you are very wonky and sassy and... nice :) I really like how you think you are gonna be smart when you are older, that means you are gonna work really hard during your work! How do you like this kind of work? is it fun? I love your work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.