Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

My little pony

Hello and welcome to my next blog post. In literacy we had to get 5 words or phrases and put them all into a story. The five words we have used today are... Pony, baseball, cap, movie theatre and lamp. We had to have at least three of those words/phrases in our story. I have used exactly all of them. I got this photo from Here



He hit the ball that went 200 meters away! Everyone yelling and cheering him
on while her runs. He made it! It looks like he is running to his team. He is!
They lift him up into the air. As Jeff (the player) was letting the wind smash
against his face in the crowd was a pony. 


50 Very Funny Horse Face Pictures And ImagesThe owner was a big fan of Jeff. She even dressed up the pony in the same
colours of Jeff’s baseball uniform. She made a cap to represent their team. It
had a mini baseball on the cap and a brownish bronzey colour with white
stripes. She put the cap on the pony and the face looks like a cat going into a
bath tub of water.
The fan had to go because the pony was NOT taking it. As she was walking down the stairs from where her seat was Jeff started walking with his friends. The fan Veronica was feeding the pony a banana while they were walking and she turned around and Jeff was walking behind her. She smashed the banana all over Jeff. 

Jeff said to her “Are you okay?”. She replied with “ Yeah I am fine are you ok?”
She started going red. They introduced them selfes and ended up being
friends. They went to the movie theatre and watched Jumanji. Once the
movie finished they found a lamp lying in the middle of the theatre. They
took it home and wrapped it up and gave it to a homeless person for night
time. They became best friends.

                                                THE END










1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    Great work with this piece of writing - I love the way you have used your five sentences. Next time complete your writing on a google doc so that you can save it to your drive as well as upload it here.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.