Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

My LOCK DOWN data



Hi and welcome to my next blog post. Today I am going to be showing you a maths presentation. We had to find this slide on the Korimako site and then make a copy. Then we look at the questions and answer them. This slide was more about making graphs and investigating in our pantry's/fridges. We had to get out our food and fruit and sort them out into different places. Then we made graphs and worked out the total. I made the pie graph on google sheet and made the dot graph by hand.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ella. Well Done I really like it because you explained it really well so I didn't really have to think. You did the Think Six really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella,
    Great job with your maths this week. I like that you have challenged yourself to complete level 3 of the task. Keep on pushing yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ella
    i liked how you did the dot tally chat.also i like that you toke a picture of you dot tally chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella, awesome effort to keep up your Maths work, it's such a great idea to set yourself challenges, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ella,It was so so good keep the hard work grate job on setting yourself a challenges hope you have really really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.