Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

My WICKED parents

Hi and welcome to my next blog post. In literacy we had to write about what we think our parents were like when they were our age. I wrote this on documents you should try it sometime. What do you think your parents were like when they were your age?



OK I guess my mum and dad are pretty mature now,(sometimes not). But let’s look at what their life could have been like back when they were my age.

When my mum was little she had a dog. The dogs name was (Albert), he had a Mohawk with pink claws.💗 My mum had blond hair but not the nice feeling. She had curly hair like springs. It would always flick out. That is where I got curls from. On wacky hair day she could just wake up and her hair is done for the day. She had 4 siblings 2 girls 2 boys. They would fight a lot! They would yell at each other (most of the time). My mum was crazy! She could be running for a while. She played sports like touch and that. She said she was good at it…...😝 

My dad… He is different👊😝. He played lots of sports growing up and always brags about him being the master at all of them. He is pretty good I gotta say. He has taught us a lot about sports we play like touch, softball, netball and heaps of others. He has gone through something EXTRAORDINARY! He was playing extreme tag with one of his brothers and when he was in he ran into the glass on the side of the front door. He got glass in his skin and he didn’t even feel it because it went numb. My dad had a dragon with white stripes on its back as a pet. His name was Jacky. They would hang out a lot!! That is my dad!



                                  😎The end

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ella,
    Good work with your writing today. Have a go and making sure we can read all of your work on one page when you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella, I wanted to say that im sure your writing is really good but I just couldn't read it so make sure that you can read all of it. Other than that keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.